A Glazier is essentially responsible for working with all types of glass for the purposes of completing all assigned construction and service related products for Rochester Glass. They must be able to cut, fit, install, repair, or replace glass in/on virtually any surface and must be able to read and interpret blueprints or specifications to determine the necessary materials and/or proper installation and layout procedures that might be required for any such task or project.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Strong match and analytical skills
• Experience in the glass and glazing industry
• Must be physically capable of performing the essential functions of the trade without endangering the health & safety of themselves and others
• Able to follow and maintain workplace safety practices and procedures to the highest standards
• Safety-minded with the ability and desire to communicate well and work as a team member
• Must own and maintain required tools
• Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and meeting company insurance requirements.
Apply here: We're Hiring